On execution of the Almaty City Action Plan paragraphs for 2015-2017 on the implementation of the Anti-Corruption Strategy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2025 and counteraction to the shadow economy
On the work carried out in the sphere of combating corruption for the expired period of 2016.
In order to optimize the issuance of permits for land, all the main types of services in the sphere of land relations are included in the General Register of Public Services Provided by State Bodies to the Population. For 12 months of 2016 in accordance with the accepted standards of public services in the sphere of land relations, the Department provided the following public services to individuals and legal entities:
– 16 878 for approval of land management projects;
– 1 221 for approval of cadastral value of plots;
– 1 488 for changing the purpose of the sites;
– 57 on acquisition of rights to land plots that are in state property at tenders (competitions, auctions);
– 2 600 on the decision to grant land from state property that do not require tenders (auctions, auctions).
For public services, “issuing permits for exploration” and “deciding on the allocation of land for the allocation of road service facilities,” there were no applications from land legal entities to the Office.
To ensure transparency in the preparation of documents on applications by citizens and legal entities, from 2016 on, reception of documents for the provision of public services is carried out through the RSE “Population Service Center” and the web portal of “e-government” www.egov.kz.
For the expired period of 2016, the Administration conducted 13 inspections by other state bodies for compliance with the current legislation, including:
1) a comprehensive inspection from the Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the implementation of instructions of the Head of the State of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in particular to identify and involve in the turnover of unused land plots of rural and housing-commercial purposes.
2) the Prosecutor’s Office of the Almalinsky district of the city carried out a check in February of the current year;
3) the Zhetysu district prosecutor’s office conducted a check in July-June of this year;
4) the Prosecutor’s Office of Almaty – in October this year.
The subject of inspections by the prosecutor’s offices of the city were issues of compliance with the requirements of the Land Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5) the Department of the Agency for Civil Service and Anti-Corruption in the city of Almaty conducted a check in March, the basis was a joint order to conduct an external analysis of corruption risks in relation to the KSU “Office of Land Relations of Almaty”;
6) from 21 to 30 November of this year. Department of the Agency of Civil Service and Anti-Corruption in the city of Almaty also conducted an unscheduled audit of the provision of public services.
7) by the Department of Justice of the city of Almaty in May, 2016, where the regulatory legal acts adopted by the Office were considered for compliance with the current legislation;
8) The State Revenue Department of the Almalinsky District has verified the materials on the calculation of the payment of taxes for the use of land plots from May 11 to June 25, 2016;
9) The Mayor of Almaty city akim in May of this year conducted an audit of the provision of public services.
According to the financial and economic activities of the Department the following inspections were carried out:
10) by the Inspectorate of Financial Control of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan, from March 25-28, 2016;
11) The Auditing Commission for the City of Almaty, in September 2016, audits the effectiveness of using budgetary funds;
12) by the Department of Internal State Audit for the City of Almaty of the Internal State Audit Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan from November 29 to the present on audit of financial statements;
13) The Office of the Akim of Almaty since December 14, 2016, an audit on the assessment of efficiency in the purchase of land for seizure for state needs.
Based on the results of these inspections, comments and recommendations were made on the further work of the Office’s activities, responsible officials of the Office were brought to disciplinary responsibility for all violations revealed.
In addition, at the weekly hardware meeting of the Office, special attention is paid to the prevention of unlawful requests for documents and certificates, as well as the prevention of unprofessional, superficial relations in the provision of public services, as well as the improvement of the quality of public services to the public.
To receive complaints from citizens, a telephone hotline works (tel. 3784716), a register of citizens’ appeals through a hotline is maintained. In the 12 months of 2016, no complaints were received.
“On the progress of the implementation of Almaty City Action Plan’s paragraphs for 2015-2017 the realization of the Anti-Corruption Strategy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2025 and counteraction to the shadow economy.”
On the implementation of paragraphs 1 and 14 of the Almaty City Action Plan for 2015 -2017 on the implementation of the Anti-Corruption Strategy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2025 and Counteraction to the Shadow Economy (hereinafter referred to as the Plan), we inform that in the present period all issues relating to land relations are located On the website of Akimat of Almaty www.almaty.kz.
Under point 21. Currently, communal shopping areas are organized by the district akimats of the city of Almaty and information on the design of land for the organization of areas for today is not available.